High-Linearity Dual PIN Diode Limiter
DATA SHEET SKY16603-632LF: High-Linearity Dual PIN Diode Limiter
0.6 to 6.0 GHz
• 5G massive MIMO infrastructure
• Receiver protection
• Test instrumentation Features
• Optimized for 0.6 to 6.0 GHz operation
• Low limiting threshold (+8 dBm typical)
• Low insertion loss
• Excellent IIP3 and low IM distortion
• Integrated dual PIN limiter diodes and DC blocks
• DFN (2-pin, 2.3 x 2.3 mm) Pb-free package,
(MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020) Figure 1. SKY16603-632LF Block Diagram Description
The SKY16603-632LF is a fully integrated dual PIN diode
high-linearity limiter module in a surface-mount package. It is
designed for use as a passive receiver protector in wireless or
other RF systems for frequencies up to 6 GHz. It features a low
limiting threshold, low-insertion loss, excellent IIP3, and low IM
distortion in a Dual Flat No Lead (DFN) package.
The SKY16603-632LF module is comprised of dual PIN limiter
diodes and two DC blocking caps at the RF ports in a 2-lead DFN.
The small package design reduces printed circuit board area.
The module can operate over the operating temperature range of …